CaNit calcium nitrate
Easy to use fertiliser. A valuable source of calcium and nitrogen in horticultural
and agricultural crops. CaNit is very pure and water soluble which makes this nitrate ideal
for use in fertigation and foliar feeding.
||7Ca(NO3)2 x NH4NO3 x 12H2O
|Overall nitrogen content
|CaO soluble content
||4,0 - 8,0 (5% solution)
||25 kg polyethylene bags or big-bags
- Fruit farming: 3-5 kg / ha in 500-1000 l of liquid, 4-8 treatments after the formation of fruit buds, every 10-14 days
- Fruit and vegetables under cover: 0.5-1 kg / ha in 100 l of liquid, 2-6 treatments throughout the entire plant growth period, every 10-14 days
- Strawberries: 2-3 kg / ha in 400-600 l of liquid, 3-4 treatments from the end of flowering, every 7-10 days
- Field vegetables: 3-4 kg / ha in 500 l of liquid, 2-4 treatments from the second leaf stage or 2 weeks after planting the seedlings, every 10-14 days
- Agricultural crops: 4-6 kg / ha in 400-500 l of liquid, 2-4 treatments in the early stages of plant development, every 10-14 days
- 0.4-0.6 kg / 1000 l of liquid
- Field crops: 4 weeks after planting, every 5-7 days
- Growing in inert soil: every day from the moment of planting, based on water analysis
- Do not exceed recommended doses.
- If mixing with other fertilisers or protective agents a test should be carried out.
- Less fertiliser may be applied for younger plants.
- Avoid spraying under strong sunlight.
- Do not mix calcium nitrate with fertilisers containing sulphates, phosphates
and in concentrated solutions.