MagNit magnesium nitrate
Easy to use fertiliser. A valuable source of magnesium and nitrogen in horticultural
and agricultural crops. The nitrate is ideal for use in fertigation and for foliar feeding.
||colourless or yellowish liquid
||Mg(NO3)2 + water
|Overall nitrogen content
|MgO soluble content
||4,0 - 8,0
||Containers: 5 l, 20 l, 1000 l IBC containers, other as per customer specification
MagNit nitrate may be used on its own or constitute an element of a complex fertilising system.
- Fruit farming: 4-5 l/ha in 500-1000 l of liquid, 4-8 treatments after the formation of fruit buds, every 10-14 days
- Fruit and vegetables under cover: 1-2 l/ha in 1000 l of liquid, 2-5 treatments throughout the plant growth period, every 10-14 days
- Strawberries: 2-3 l / ha in 400-600 l of liquid, 3-4 treatments from the end of flowering, every 7-10 days
- Field vegetables: 3-5 l/ha in 500 l of liquid, 2-4 treatments from the second leaf stage, every 2 weeks
- Agricultural crops: 3-5 l/ha in 400-500 l of liquid, 2-4 treatments from the 2-3 leaf phase, every 14 days
- 0.5 - 0.8 l / 1000 l of liquid
- Field crops: 4 weeks after planting, every 5-7 days
- Growing in inert soil: every day from the moment of planting, based on water analysis
- Do not exceed recommended doses.
- Less fertiliser may be applied for younger plants.
- Avoid spraying under strong sunlight.
- If mixing with other fertilisers or protective agents a test should be carried out.