MagNit magnesium nitrate
Easy to use fertiliser. A valuable source of magnesium and nitrogen in horticultural
and agricultural crops. The nitrate is ideal for use in fertigation and for foliar feeding.
|Form||colourless or yellowish liquid|
|Chemical formula||Mg(NO3)2 + water|
|Mg(NO3)2 content||40,0 %|
|Overall nitrogen content||7,4 %|
|N-NO3 content||7,4 %|
|MgO soluble content||10,0 %|
|pH||5,0 - 6,0|
|Packaging||Containers: 5 l, 20 l, 1000 l IBC containers, other as per customer specification|
MagNit nitrate may be used on its own or constitute an element of a complex fertilising system.
- crops under glass: 0.2 - 1.0 l of magnesium nitrate per 1000 litres of water
- field crops: 0.9 - 1.9 l of magnesium nitrate per 1000 litres of water
- fruit farming: 6 - 9 litres /ha
- field vegetables 3 - 6 litres /ha
- fruit and vegetables under glass: 0.3 % - 0.6 % concentration
- agricultural crops: 3 - 9 litres /ha
- Less fertiliser may be applied for younger plants.
- Avoid spraying under strong sunlight.
- If mixing with other fertilisers or protective agents a test should be carried out.
Did you know that?