CaNit calcium nitrate
Easy to use fertiliser. A valuable source of calcium and nitrogen in horticultural
and agricultural crops. The nitrate is ideal for use in fertigation and for foliar feeding.
CaNit nitrate is recommended for prophylactic use against physiological disorders caused
by a lack of calcium such as: blossom-end rot (tomatoes, peppers) and cork spot in apples.
||colourless or yellowish liquid
||Ca(NO3)2 + water
|Overall nitrogen content
|CaO soluble content
||6,0 - 7,0
||Containers: 5 l, 20 l, 1000 l IBC containers, other as per customer specification
- fruit trees and shrubs 5 - 8 litres/ha, 4 - 8 applications every 10 - 14 days after formation of primordial
- strawberries and wild strawberries: 3 - 4 litres/ha during fruit formation and growth, 3 - 4 applications every 7 days until end of April
- field vegetables: 2 - 4 litres/ha, 3 - 4 applications every 10 - 14 days until 2nd leaf stage or 2 weeks after planting seedlings
- under glass: fertigation 0.5 - 1.5 litre per 1000 litres of water and 5% - 15%
in 100-fold concentration solutions
- agricultural crops: 4 - 6 litres/ha, 3 - 4 applications during early plant development
- Less fertiliser may be applied for younger plants.
- Avoid spraying under strong sunlight.
- Calcium nitrate should not be mixed with fertilisers containing sulphates, phosphates
and concentrated solutions.