MagNit magnesium nitrate
Easy to use fertiliser. A valuable source of magnesium and nitrogen in horticultural
and agricultural crops. MagNit is very pure and water soluble which makes this nitrate ideal
for use in fertigation and foliar feeding.
|Chemical formula||Mg(NO3)2 x 6H2O|
|Mg(NO3)2 content||57,8 %|
|Overall nitrogen content||11,0 %|
|N-NO3 content||11,0 %|
|MgO soluble content||16,0 %|
|pH||5,0 - 7,0 (5% solution)|
|Packaging||25 kg polyethylene bags or big-bags|
MagNit nitrate may be used on its own or constitute an element of a complex fertilising programme mixed with other soluble fertilisers.
- crops under glass: 0.1 - 1.0 kg of nitrate per 1000 l of water
- field crops: 0.5 - 1.5 kg of per 1000 l of water
- fruit farming: 5 - 7 kg/ha
- field vegetables: 3 - 5 kg/ha
- agricultural crops: 3 - 7 kg/ha
- fruit and vegetables under glass: 0.2 % - 0.4 % concentration
- Less fertiliser may be applied for younger plants.
- Avoid spraying under strong sunlight.
- If mixing with other fertilisers or protective agents a test should be carried out.
Did you know that?