CaNit calcium nitrate
Easy to use fertiliser. A valuable source of calcium and nitrogen in horticultural
and agricultural crops. CaNit is very pure and water soluble which makes this nitrate ideal
for use in fertigation and foliar feeding.
CaNit nitrate is recommended for prophylactic use against physiological disorders caused
by a lack of calcium such as: blossom-end rot (tomatoes, peppers) and cork spot in apples.
||7Ca(NO3)2 x NH4NO3 x 12H2O
|Overall nitrogen content
|CaO soluble content
||5,0 - 7,0 (5% solution)
||worki polietylenowe 25 kg lub big-bag
- fruit trees and shrubs: 5 - 6 kg o nitrate / ha per 600 - 1000 litres of water, 4 - 8 applications every 10 – 14 days after formation of primoridial
- strawberries: 3 - 4 kg/ha per 300 – 400 l of water during fruit formation and growth, 3 - 4 applications every 7 days
- field vegetables: 2 - 5 kg/ha per 300 – 400 l of water, 3 - 4 applications every 10 - 14 days until 2nd leaf stage or 2 weeks after planting seedlings
- agricultural crops: 4 - 6 kg/ha per 200 – 400 l of water, 3 - 4 applications during early plant development
- vegetables under glass: 0.4 - 1.4 kg per 1000 l of water and 0.04 % - 0.14 % in 100-fold concentration solutions
- vegetables under glass: 0.4 % - 0.6 % concentration solution
- Less fertiliser may be applied for younger plants.
- Avoid spraying under strong sunlight.
- Calcium nitrate should not be mixed with fertilisers containing sulphates, phosphates
and concentrated solutions.